May 19, 2021
Infrastructure Ontario and Grandview Kids have invited three teams to respond to a request for proposals (RFP) to design, build and finance the Grandview Children’s Treatment Centre Redevelopment project.
The three teams were shortlisted based on criteria identified in a request for qualifications process that began in September 2020. Selection criteria included design and construction capability, experience, qualified personnel and financial capacity to undertake a project of this size and scope.
The shortlisted teams and their prime team members are:
CHILDREN’S FIRST CONSORTIUM
- Applicant Lead: Amico Design Build Inc. (50%), Sacyr Construction S.A (50%)
- Design Team: H.H. Angus and Associated Limited, Parkin Architects
- Construction Team: Amico Design Build Inc. (50%), Sacyr Construction S.A (50%)
- Financial Advisor: Stonebridge Financial Corporation
ELLISDON INFRASTRUCTURE HEALTHCARE
- Applicant Leads: EllisDon Corporation
- Design Team: Montgomery Sisam Architects Inc.
- Construction Team: EllisDon Corporation
- Financial Advisor: EllisDon Capital Inc.
GRANDVIEW CONNECTION GROUP
- Applicant Lead: Pomerleau Inc.
- Design Team: Stantec Consulting Ltd., Stephenson Engineering Limited, Quasar Consulting Group Inc.
- Construction Team: Pomerleau Inc.
- Financial Advisor: Pomerleau Inc.
Teams will now begin preparing proposals that detail how they will deliver the project. Once submissions are received, Infrastructure Ontario and Grandview Kids will evaluate the proposals, select a preferred team and then negotiate a final contract. A successful bidder is expected to be announced in spring 2022. A fairness monitor will oversee the entire procurement process.
Infrastructure Ontario and the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services are working with Grandview Kids on the project.
More details about the project are available on Infrastructure Ontario’s Grandview Children’s Centre redevelopment webpage.