Research and Innovation
Grandview Kids is an active supporter and collaborator in disability studies and rehabilitation sciences. Read our 2022-23 Research and Innovation Portfolio online.
Our Research and Innovation Committee is a collaborative of internal experts, a Family Advocate and our Grandview Kids Research Associates. Together, our Committee identifies important topics to research and creative ways to inform practice.
The Grandview Kids Research and Innovation Committee:
- Dr. Taryn Eickmeier, Executive Lead of Research, Innovation and Knowledge Mobilization (Chair)
- Janicka Auguste, Research Assistant and Speech-Language Therapy Assistant (Recorder)
- Dr. Shannon Knights, Developmental Pediatrician
- Dr. Heather Shearer, Family Advisory Committee Member
- Dr. Meghann Lloyd, Grandview Kids Senior Research Associate
- Dr. Fiona Moola, Grandview Kids Research Associate
- Heather-Ann Burrel, Registered Dietitian
- Lindsay Gurr, Physiotherapist
- Nicole Jones, Autism Therapy Assistant
- Vareesha Khan, Speech-Language Therapy Assistant
- Leslie Suite, Director of Clinical Services (Ex officio)
- Maritza Basaran, Research Coordinator and Knowledge Broker
To get involved in research, click here.
Collaborate with Grandview Kids