Grandview Children’s Centre is a supporter of discovery and innovation in research in child development and rehabilitation science. Our Research & Innovation Committee identifies priority areas for research and advises where our resources and/or support should be directed.
Grandview’s Research & Innovation Committee:
- Dr. Carolyn Hunt, Medical Director, Developmental Pediatrician (Chair)
- Maritza Basaran, Research Coordinator and Knowledge Broker
- Jackie Down, Medical Services Assistant (Recorder)
- Dr. Taryn Eickmeier,Director, Strategic Communications, Partnerships & Engagement
- Amanda Gleed,Service Navigator, Client Services
- Lindsay Gurr, Physiotherapist
- Janet Isaac, Clinical Manager, Occupational Therapy
- Nicole Jones,Autism Therapy Assistant
- Dr. Shannon Knights, Developmental Pediatrician
- Krista Melville, Speech Language Therapy Assistant
- Dr. Heather Shearer,Family Advisory Committee Member
- Leslie Suite, Director of Clinical Services (Ex officio)
To access our list of new research study opportunities, click here.
If you would like us to share your research project, please complete the GrandviewKids Application for Approval of a Research Study and send it to email@example.com