Grandview Children’s Centre is a supporter of discovery and innovation in research in child development and rehabilitation science. Our Research & Innovation Committee identifies priority areas for research and advises where our resources and/or support should be directed.
Grandview’s Research & Innovation Committee:
- Chair: Dr. Carolyn Hunt, Medical Director, Developmental Pediatrician
- Emma Delemere, Behavioural Consultant
- Lindsay Gurr, Physiotherapist
- Janet Isaac, Clinical Manager
- Karen Jagne, Communicative Disorders Assistant
- Angela Kielbowski, CPNET and ACSF:SC Research Assistant
- Dr. Shannon Knights, Developmental Pediatrician
- Sarah Lee, Communicative Disorders Assistant
- ex officio: Leslie Suite, Speech-Language Pathologist & Director of Clinical Services
- ex officio: Lorraine Sunstrum-Mann, Chief Executive Officer
- Recorder: Jackie Down, Medical Services Assistant
Read our RESEARCH PORTFOLIO 2017-2022 for a complete list of all our projects.
If you would like us to share your research project, please complete the GrandviewKids Application for Approval of a Research Study and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org