As you prepare for your visit, please note that only one parent/caregiver can accompany their child for their in-centre appointment.
Steps to follow:
1. The night before your appointment please review the COVID-19 Health Screen. If you need to reschedule your child’s appointment, call Central Scheduling at 905-728-1673 ext. 2292.
2. When you arrive at Grandview please park and text the following information to the Site Specific phone number:
- Parent’s First Name
- Child’s Initials
- Time of appointment
3. Phone Numbers:
Please note that the phone numbers listed below can be reached by text only. If you need to speak with someone directly, please call 905-728-1673 or Toll-Free at 1-800-304-6180.
- Main Site, Oshawa: (289) – 675 – 1019
- Ajax Site: (289) – 675 – 0279
- Paul Dwyer, Oshawa: (289) – 675 – 0285
- S.A. Cawker Public School, Port Perry: (289) – 675 – 1562
- Whitby Mall – (289) – 675 – 4659
4. You will then be called to complete a Health Screen for yourself and your child. Please stay in your car until you are notified to enter the building.
5. Please remember to sanitize your hands and your child’s hands upon entering the building. Adults must be masked for the duration of the their visit. Children over the age of 2 are expected to wear a mask, if able.
6. When you are called into the centre your therapist will be there to greet you.