As you prepare for your visit, please note that only one parent/caregiver can accompany their child for their in-centre appointment.
Steps to follow:
- The night before your appointment please review the COVID-19 Health Screen. If you need to reschedule your child’s appointment, call Central Scheduling at 905-728-1673 ext. 2292.
- When you arrive at Grandview please park and text the following information to the Site Specific phone number:
- Parent’s First Name
- Child’s Initials
- Time of appointment
- Phone Numbers:
- You will then be called to complete a Health Screen for yourself and your child. Please stay in your car until you are notified to enter the building.
- Please remember to sanitize your hands and your child’s hands upon entering the building. Adults must be masked for the duration of the their visit. Children over the age of 2 are expected to wear a mask, if able.
- When you are called into the centre your therapist will be there to greet you.