Please be advised
How to prepare for your appointment
Complete the TrakrSafety Health Screen for you and your child
Within two hours of starting your in-person appointment, Grandview Kids now requires one member of the family to complete the online TrakrSafety Health Screen. One screening is complete per family. You will be asked to show the “passed” screen on your phone when you enter the Grandview Kids site. If you do not have a phone with you, you’ll be asked a series of questions by our screener/greeter volunteers or your clinician.
If any member of your family attending the appointment does not pass the screening, you are asked to stay at home, contact your healthcare provider and call Grandview Kids to rebook your appointment.
Masking at Grandview Kids
Grandview Kids is pleased to be a mask-friendly environment. Parents, caregivers, children and youth are no longer required to wear a mask during appointments. You are, however, welcome to wear a mask anywhere in our sites. Team Grandview will continue to wear masks and personal protective equipment during some appointments and programs.
The Health Screen at Grandview Kids
At Grandview, we screen for more than just COVID-19; please answer these questions for ALL members of your group.
1. Is anyone in your group currently experiencing or has experienced any of these symptoms? (Choose any/all that are new, worsening and not related to other known causes or conditions you already have).
- Fever and/or chills
- Cough or barking cough (croup)
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease or loss of taste or smell
- Runny or stuffy/congested nose
- Extreme tiredness
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches or joint pain
- Nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea
Select “NO” if both of these apply:
- You do not have a fever and
- Your symptoms have been improving for at least 24 hours (48 hours if you had nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea).
2. Does anyone in your group currently have any of the following health conditions?
- A cold or upper respiratory illness
- Head Lice
- Pink Eye
- Strep Throat
If anyone in your group answers “Yes” to any of the questions, DO NOT ENTER GRANDVIEW KIDS. Please contact your healthcare provider for guidance on what to do next. Please contact 905-728-1673 extension 2292 to cancel and rebook your appointment.