A career with Grandview Kids will give you personal and professional satisfaction. Our multidisciplinary approach to service provision allows our staff to collaborate, share ideas, work with other professional disciplines, and see various case types. You will also get to see the results of your efforts and the difference you can make in the lives of our kids and their families.
There are many benefits to joining our team, including:
- Our collegial environment where co-workers truly like, respect, support and care about each other
- Job fulfillment – knowing you are making a difference and seeing the results of your efforts/seeing the impact of your knowledge and expertise
- The opportunity to work with a unique child/preschool client population
- Working within a team-based approach and practicing skills in a variety of areas
- The ability to work with a diverse caseload and engage in different types of activities
- The opportunity to do a variety of things that make full use of your education and skillset
- Opportunities to use creativity in planning and make your mark on the program for new initiatives
- Opportunities to develop unique relationships with the kids and their families and involve parents/families in every part of the care plan
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Current Job Openings
FT indicates “Full-Time,” and PT indicates “Part-Time.” Each posting equates to one (1) available position unless otherwise specified.
- Speech-Language Pathologist – Contract (2), FT
- Speech-Language Pathologist – Regular, FT
- Speech-Language Therapy Assistant – Regular, PT
- Occupational Therapist – Contract, FT
- Occupational Therapy Assistant / Physiotherapy Assistant – Contract, PT
You can also stay up-to-date with all Grandview Kids opportunities and apply to them directly on our LinkedIn careers page!