Nominate a member of Team Grandview for the prestigious Power of One award
At Grandview Kids, we take great pride in our most valuable asset – our team.
Each member of Team Grandview gives their best every day. With every appointment, program or service delivered, our clinicians, staff, students and volunteers help build a welcoming and inclusive environment for all families. All Team Members sparkle, and we’re asking for your input to help them shine.
Has someone on Team Grandview made an impact on the life of your child, youth or family? Nominate them for the Power of One Award.
Any member of Team Grandview can be nominated, including physicians, clinicians, staff, students and volunteers.
One team member will be selected to receive the Power of One award, presented at our Annual Staff Barbeque in June.
Submit your nomination
Questions? Please email Communications@grandviewkids.ca.
Check out more Grandview Kids articles
- International Epilepsy Day – February 12
- Introducing AlayaCare, our new Electronic Health Record
- Rare Disease Day – February 28
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week – February 7 to 14
- Feeding Tube Awareness Week – February 5 to 9