Grandview supporters and cookie lovers alike are responsible for the success of the 2017 Tim Hortons’ Smile Cookie campaign.
$136,081 was raised for Grandview Kids during the week of September 11-17.
“We are so thankful to the Tim Hortons restaurant owners for selecting Grandview Kids as the charity of choice for this year’s Smile Cookie campaign in Durham Region,” said Brigitte Tschinkel, Grandview Children’s Foundation’s Executive Director of Development. “The money raised will be put toward funding annual programs and services at the Centre.”
Local Tim Hortons franchise owners will present a cheque to Grandview Children’s Foundation on Friday, November 3 at noon.
Thanks again to everyone who bought a Smile Cookie in support of Grandview Kids. Every dollar counts!
Check out more Grandview Kids articles
- Speech and Hearing Month – Social ABCs
- National Brother’s Day – Maritza and Jamie’s Story
- International Day of Families: Debbie and Elliot’s Story
- Grandview Kids welcomes Dr. Fiona Moola as a Research Associate
- Grandview Kids launches electronic self-referrals on the Ocean eReferral Network
Stay updated with all things Grandview Kids!