Grandview Children’s Centre is currently recruiting individuals to join our Board of Trustees.
Who are we?
Grandview Children’s Centre provides expert paediatric assessment, specialized medical and other treatment and rehabilitation services to children and youth with physical, communication and developmental needs. It is the only children’s treatment centre in Durham Region. Grandview’s work has a broad impact in our community, changing lives daily.
We need individuals who want to help our organization develop and grow to meet the needs of our expanding community and who are aligned with our mission and values.
As we enter the next 5 years of unprecedented growth and build our new facility, we are seeking those with expertise/experience in construction/facility design, information technology, public relations/ marketing, finance, governance and/or childhood disability.
In order to be eligible to stand for election as a Trustee, each nominee must:
- Be a resident of Durham or in the opinion of the Board maintain a direct and substantial interest in Durham, or, in the opinion of the Board, have the potential to make a significant contribution to the Corporation, and
- Support and promote the purposes and objectives of the Corporation
The Grandview Children’s Centre Board meets monthly, as do subcommittees of the Board. A minimum of 6 hours commitment per month is required. It is anticipated that members will also participate in agency events.
If you are interested in being considered for a position on the Board of Trustees, please submit a letter expressing your interest and a CV outlining your qualifications by email to: email@example.com on or before Friday, April 27, 2018.
Please note this is a volunteer position.
Accessibility: Grandview Children’s Centre is committed to complying with all applicable standards as set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). If you have accessibility needs and require alternate formats or other accommodations please contact Kelly O’Connor, Executive Assistant at 905-728-1673, extension 2224, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out more Grandview Kids articles
- International Epilepsy Day – February 12
- Introducing AlayaCare, our new Electronic Health Record
- Rare Disease Day – February 28
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week – February 7 to 14
- Feeding Tube Awareness Week – February 5 to 9