We are excited to welcome a brand new member to the Grandview Kids cinematic universe, our Kid Reporter, Kurt! Our Kid Reporter’s job is to report on the hard-hitting news, updating our community with what is new and happening at Grandview Kids. As a child, Kurt received several services at Grandview Kids and is a current member of our Youth Advisory Council (YAC). With a deep connection to Grandview Kids and a passion for being in front of the camera, we could not think of anyone more fit for the role than Kurt!
Ready to meet him? Watch Kurt’s introduction on YouTube below.
Check out more Grandview Kids articles
- International Epilepsy Day – February 12
- Introducing AlayaCare, our new Electronic Health Record
- Rare Disease Day – February 28
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week – February 7 to 14
- Feeding Tube Awareness Week – February 5 to 9