Welcome to the end of 2020! The focus this year has been on monitoring your family’s physical health and taking every precaution to protect it. Unfortunately, this means that we likely have been under a huge amount of stress. Safety measures and closures have resulted in the loss of many of the activities that help us unwind and connect with others. It is important to take some time at the end of the year to engage in activities that help us relax, reconnect, and recharge.
The Grandview Kids Therapeutic Recreation Team has put together a large Activity Package (31 pages!) for families to access throughout the Holidays and beyond! We hope that this package chock-full of activities helps keep your family busy and entertained.
Click the link below to download the package:
Check out more Grandview Kids articles
- International Epilepsy Day – February 12
- Introducing AlayaCare, our new Electronic Health Record
- Rare Disease Day – February 28
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week – February 7 to 14
- Feeding Tube Awareness Week – February 5 to 9