The Progressive Conservative, Liberal and NDP candidates running in Durham Region for the Provincial election paid a visit to Grandview Children’s Centre’s Oshawa site recently to discuss key issues impacting Grandview families.
Grandview Children’s Centre Board Chair Brad Phillips, Foundation Board Chair Bryan Yetman and CEO Lorraine Sunstrum-Mann discussed a range of topics including the Special Needs Strategy – specifically school based rehabilitation services, the Ontario Autism Program and the changes being implemented across Ontario, the funding of Children’s Treatment Centres and the construction of the New Grandview.
We wish all the candidates well in their upcoming campaigns.
Check out more Grandview Kids articles
- International Epilepsy Day – February 12
- Introducing AlayaCare, our new Electronic Health Record
- Rare Disease Day – February 28
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week – February 7 to 14
- Feeding Tube Awareness Week – February 5 to 9