Foundational Family Services
Parents/caregivers will learn about factors that lead to toilet training:
- How to prepare for toilet training
- How to know when your child is ready
- How to identify and manage challenges
This workshop is led by an Autism Therapy Assistant (ATA). Registrants will have the opportunity to participate in discussions and ask questions.
Foundational Family Services are available to persons under the age of 18, and their families, registered with the Ontario Autism Program (OAP). When you have registered, you will receive a receipt that contains the link for your secure Zoom meeting.
- Cost: Free
- Length: One session – 1.5 hours
- Pre/co-requisites: Zoom account, computer/tablet, internet access
Ready to register? Please visit My Community Hub to complete the registration process.
Handouts for OAP Parent Workshops: