With our kids at home, many of us are on the lookout for ideas to keep them entertained and playing independently. Why not try an activity that combines both play and learning?
A sensory scavenger hunt will help kids learn about and explore their different senses while having a blast!
Here are some worksheets that you can print at home – created by Grandview Kids Occupational Therapists, Samantha and Pamela. Happy scavenging!
Check out more Grandview Kids articles
- Speech and Hearing Month – Social ABCs
- National Brother’s Day – Maritza and Jamie’s Story
- International Day of Families: Debbie and Elliot’s Story
- Grandview Kids welcomes Dr. Fiona Moola as a Research Associate
- Grandview Kids launches electronic self-referrals on the Ocean eReferral Network