With our kids at home, many of us are on the lookout for ideas to keep them entertained and playing independently. Why not try an activity that combines both play and learning?
A sensory scavenger hunt will help kids learn about and explore their different senses while having a blast!
Here are some worksheets that you can print at home – created by Grandview Kids Occupational Therapists, Samantha and Pamela. Happy scavenging!
Check out more Grandview Kids articles
- World Teen Mental Wellness Day – March 2
- Social Work Week – March 4 to 10
- Acknowledging holidays and celebrations in March
- March: Dates of Significance
- March is National Epilepsy Awareness Month