Written by Grandview Kids Recreation Therapist – Discipline Lead, Alicia
Keeping your kids active is getting increasingly difficult with the current closures and the dropping temperatures. Check out these indoor obstacle course ideas to set up a fun physical activity in your living room!
All courses are made using furniture or items you already have at home. You can set them up as a relay (have you/your children take turns completing the course, and then giving the next person a high five to indicate that it is their turn), or time yourselves to make it competitive. Use painters’ tape to make a line course indoors, the rules are you must keep both feet on a line at all times.
Downloadable Obstacle Course PDFs:
Check out more Grandview Kids articles
- International Epilepsy Day – February 12
- Introducing AlayaCare, our new Electronic Health Record
- Rare Disease Day – February 28
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week – February 7 to 14
- Feeding Tube Awareness Week – February 5 to 9