It’s that time of year again –– the “I Am a Promise” Award is now open to applicants!
The purpose of the “I Am a Promise” Award, in honour of Ruth Althouse (Campbell Children’s School Principal from 1987 – 2000), is to encourage and assist students with physical disabilities and/or speech disorders who are entering or continuing post-secondary education.
This award will be presented to up to two people who meet the requirements in June. All applications or nominations must be submitted by May 31.
To view the Eligibility Requirements and the Procedure of how the award submitted/presented, you may access the informational PDF here.
To view the Application Form, you may access the PDF of this form here.
Thank you to all who may apply!
Check out more Grandview Kids articles
- World Teen Mental Wellness Day – March 2
- Social Work Week – March 4 to 10
- Acknowledging holidays and celebrations in March
- March: Dates of Significance
- March is National Epilepsy Awareness Month