If you have young children and are currently working from home, you know that keeping a toddler or little kids entertained while working can be quite the challenge. Having some easy go-to activities that parents can quickly set up with simple, recycled household items can buy you some extra time to get work done while allowing your child to engage in meaningful fine motor and educational tasks.
Grandview Kids Occupational Therapist, Evelyn, teamed up with a teacher friend to come up with fine motor and educational activities that you can do – no fancy tools or equipment required!
Prep time to set up all of these activities is between 10-15 minutes per activity. Hopefully, these will give you some ideas for activities to do with your little ones while at home!
Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the extra time with your children.
Check out more Grandview Kids articles
- International Epilepsy Day – February 12
- Introducing AlayaCare, our new Electronic Health Record
- Rare Disease Day – February 28
- Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week – February 7 to 14
- Feeding Tube Awareness Week – February 5 to 9