Foundational Family Services
Physical literacy is the motivation, confidence, physical competence, knowledge and understanding to be active for life. Parents will learn why physical literacy is important and the social benefits to physical literacy. The workshop will provide parents with tips for activity variations, prompting and how to develop physical literacy at home.
The workshop is led by the Grandview Kids Physical Literacy Coordinator. Registrants will have the opportunity to participate in discussions and ask questions.
Foundational Family Services are available to persons under the age of 18, and their families, registered with the Ontario Autism Program (OAP). When you have registered, you will receive a receipt that contains the link for your secure Zoom meeting.
- Cost: Free
- Length: One session – 1 hour
- Pre/co-requisites: Zoom account, computer/tablet, internet access
Ready to register? Please select an upcoming workshop date below.
- Thursday, February 25 at 6:00 p.m. – Improved Social Skills through Physical Literacy
- Wednesday, March 10 at 6:00 p.m. – Improved Social Skills through Physical Literacy
- Thursday, March 25 at 6:00 p.m. – Improved Social Skills through Physical Literacy
Note Grandview Kids uses the website My Community Hub to support registration for all Foundational workshops.