A career with GrandviewKids will give you personal and professional satisfaction. Our multidisciplinary approach to service provision allows our staff to collaborate, share ideas, work with other professional disciplines and see a variety of case types. You’ll also get to see the results of your efforts and the difference you are able to make in the lives of our kids and their families.
There are many benefits to joining our team, including:
- Our collegial environment where co-workers truly like, respect, support and care about each other
- Job fulfillment – knowing you are making a difference and seeing the results of your efforts/seeing the impact of your knowledge and expertise
- The opportunity to work with a unique child/preschool client population
- Working within a team-based approach and practicing skills in a variety of areas
- The ability to work with a diverse caseload and engage in different types of activities
- The opportunity to do a variety of things that make full use of your education and skillset
- Opportunities to use creativity in planning, and make your mark on the program for new initiatives
- Opportunities to develop unique relationships with the kids and their families, and involve parents/families in every part of the care plan
- A competitive salary and benefits package
We’re always interested in receiving résumés and inquiries from qualified Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language Pathologists and Social Workers.
To qualify, you must be licensed with the relevant college for your discipline to practice in Ontario and committed to leading the way to excellence in services for kids and families in Durham Region. The willingness to work flexible hours, a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle are also required.
Current Job Openings
General Job Postings
Grandview is growing and we are looking for talented professionals to join our team. We have a variety of part-time and full-time contract positions available in the following professions:
Autism Therapy Assistant
Speech Language Pathologist